Labels

Random Poetry (36) Life (29) Reflections (15) Love (13) Devotions (10) Nature (8) Future (2) Hope (2) Moving on (2)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Blurs

A memory that brings tears to mind.
A blur of thoughts and emotions and feelings.
The meaning I searched for but cannot find.
Just a blur of thoughts ideas and things.

Suddenly I remember a face, a face I cannot place.
A name I have forgotten, I cannot remember.
Maybe one that never was, one that has no trace.
A voice like all and nothing that was and was never.

A joy at the memory.
And a silence as it ends.
A forgotten story.
That makes reality bend.

You wonder if they ever were.
If their name ever was.
Or if they are all they are.
Just a thought and a voice.

A figment in your mind.
Trapped behind the blinds.
Sad and alone, as you sit on the throne.
A jester or figment for your entertainment.

A player in dreams and schemes.
that is ignored, a slave, construct, nothing more

No comments:

Post a Comment