Labels

Random Poetry (36) Life (29) Reflections (15) Love (13) Devotions (10) Nature (8) Future (2) Hope (2) Moving on (2)

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Signs.

Is it sinful to ask for a sign.
To ask for a response from the divine.
When all creation bursts at the seams.
Revealing the glory of god in me.

Why can I his masterpiece,
Not ask an answer to be left in peace.
I know a wicked people ask for a sign.
But I am only seeking your design.

A fleece so i'll know which battle to fight.
A heading to sail to in the dark of night.
Not a blueprint to my fate.
Just guidance to walk by faith.

I know you are with me.
So I will be still.
Reveal your majesty.
Show me your will.

I know where I want to be.
Is in your arms.
And that destiny cannot,
Can never be harmed.

So even if you refuse,
I will obey yet.
You are my refuge,
This I cannot forget.

I will walk in signs and wonders.
To the god who designs them I surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment