Labels

Random Poetry (36) Life (29) Reflections (15) Love (13) Devotions (10) Nature (8) Future (2) Hope (2) Moving on (2)

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Palmistry.

You sing that you dont know your future.
That your palms are rubbed smooth by the wind.
That carries your life like a wave on the ocean.
Without a beginning or end.

So give me your hand.
And I will be your tomorrow.
I won't bother reading the lines.
Let me be the sky and the land.
I will lead and you follow.
A story no reader can find.

And we will touch rivers of lives and water.
Build memmories sour and sweet.
Feel the soft and rough of this love of ours.
Until we rub our eyes ready for sleep.

And I will return your hand after a lifetime.
And after years you will see your palms.
See the memmories and love in valleys and lines.
And drown them in tears till you rest in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment