Labels

Random Poetry (36) Life (29) Reflections (15) Love (13) Devotions (10) Nature (8) Future (2) Hope (2) Moving on (2)

Monday, November 28, 2011

Rain

The shadows slide over the sun.
The silver linings turn to grey.
The light of day comes undone.
The cold wind turns to rain.

No lightning scars the heavens.
No rumble of thunder.
Nothing but the cold earths summons.
Nothing but the rains whisper.

Lost in the cold embrace.
Tossed by the wind no more.
Discarding realities embrace.
I cross onto memories shore.

Lost in the wind. Soaked to the skin.
Every sense muted to the air.
It's you I feel, Tangible real.
Your presence. right there.

The thunder rolls, the illusion folds.
My eyes open, from lies awoken.
Your gone.
A new rain falls, a new pain calls.
My face stained, my heart maimed.
But It just Rains on...

No comments:

Post a Comment