Labels

Random Poetry (36) Life (29) Reflections (15) Love (13) Devotions (10) Nature (8) Future (2) Hope (2) Moving on (2)

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Reflections.

I wake up in the morning and get blind sided,
By the challenge the day holds and with fear i'm blinded.
How did I battle the fear in my head?
Where did I find the mettle to get out of bed?

When I look through my work and feel my heart go pale.
Realizing I've screwed up and soon I will fail.
Shake off the inevitable and just stay strong,
Accept losing a battle and carry the war on.

When I look back at life and all I have done.
Can I go into the night without my conscience undone?
Close my eyes on this world, take my last breath,
And find no regrets only bliss, in the warm grip of death.



1Corinthians 13:12 

One day when all these things cease.
I will reflect and know fully,
And in being fully known find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment